Inside the mind of Robert Elias...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Attack of the Bobbleheads!


I have a friend with a really big head. You know who you are, don't front... and the other day I was criticized for having a head too small for my body... funny. Now, I could be wrong but I really disagree with this statement. Maybe because I have a huge ego... such a huge ego... So I really don't think there is much wrong with me... But, seriously, do I have a small head? What if I do? Death. I kid, I kid... Okay I don't... Anyhow, this brought me to thinking, do you know anyone with a Bobblehead? Cause I do.... That's what I'm calling it... and if I have a "small" head then I can definitely make fun of those with "big" heads. Is it like Damien from Mean Girls famously said "That's why her head is so big...it's full of secrets." What causes big head? Genetics? Brain power? Air? Bad luck? From Tyra Banks, Zhang Ziyi, Hayden Panetierre and Paris Hilton to Bill Clinton, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Dolly Parton and of course the biggest bobblehead of them all Jay Leno... Celebrities suffer from big head too, so if youre reading this and you suffer from bobblehead, it's okay.... But, is it an epidemic? If you have bobblehead are you mixed with alien? Cause aliens have big heads, maybe one of youre parents was an alien.


So, I put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and began doing research... According to http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/ SWOLEN HEAD syndrome is caused by either Hydrophelacus (WTF! Apparently this is a build up of fluid inside the skull, leading tobrain swelling... rough). It can also come from Gigantism (I may suffer from this), certain types of Dwarfism (didn't know there was more than one) or even plain genetics. So chances are youre parents are to blaim. I'm just gonna put that out there...


So all you Bobbleheads, never fear, because youre light shall shine forever. There will always be a celebrity or even a family member or friend spreading the bobblehead gene. As for my friend, the one who told me I have little head syndrome. I have posted some pictures of celebrities so you can compare youre bobblehead with their bobblehead. I even posted a picture of myself with a bobblehead circa 1980. I see a lot of similarities. Someone get a doctor. I feel crazy.


-R. Elias

1 comment:

  1. Robert, LMFAO! I too, have had a long time fasination with the size of heads. My cat has a little bitty pin head, I think my head is too small. but most important, I have a theory that celebrities all seem to have big heads because it makes them more attractive on film....something to think about....

    ReplyDelete